Drupal Camp Connecticut 2010 was just fantastic!
We thank our sponsors, our hosts, our presenters, our volunteers and our attendees for coming together to create an exciting, informative and inspiring event. We're fortunate not only to be working with a fantastic open-source CMS but also to be working within a passionate and very highly-skilled community.
We have created a webpage containing links to session slides that were made available to us by presenters.
Thank you for your participation. We hope to see you all at our next Drupal Camp Connecticut in 2011 if not sooner!
- Opening Remarks, Peter Dowling
- Drupal On-Demand: Tour Of Yale's Drupal Infrastructure, Nick Silkey: slides
- Moving from Static Design to Drupal, Becky Gessler: slides
- Anatomy of a Drupal Module, Michael Stenta
- Staging Drupal, Erich Beyrent: slides, hook_update code
- Creating Content Types with CCK, Nancy Flowers-Mangs
- Building and Managing High Traffic Drupal Publishing and News Sites, Sam Kottler
- Introduction to Theming with Fusion and Skinr, Michael Anello: slides
- Build your Site with Views, Peter Dowling: slides
- Using Domain Access for Multiple Sites, Mark Sacco
- Microsoft and Drupal: You’re Didding Right?, Jim O’Neil: slides
- Beyond Web 2.0, Jeff Robbins
- Hack-proof your Drupal App, Erich Beyrent: slides
- Views, Alfred Nutile: slides, demo site information
- Building and Managing a News Website with Drupal, Mark Stricker
- Site Maintenance Basics: Michael Anello: slides
- Image Workflows, Michael Anello: slides
- Drupal 7 Site Development, Benjamin Melançon
- Graphic Design and Marketing, Kate Peterson
- International Justice Project, Digital Rhino